Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Week 5 Year 2


“It’s hard to beat the person who never gives up.” ~ Babe Ruth

More testing!




I finished my testing this week (as long as I don't have to do any emergency testing next week) thanks to help from Dave and Sonja! At the end of last week the group of people that need to use the AMPT (Asphalt Mixture Performance Tester), the machine I am using to measure deformation had a discussion about what the best way to complete the testing that needed to be done.



 It was decided that I would not do the last few temperatures and that Dave, Sonja, and I would work together to get my testing done as soon as possible so I could begin looking at data and so the AMPT could be free for others to use. The plan worked and testing was completed mid-week! The rest of the week was spent curve fitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment