Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Every end is a new beginning


As I officially have met the end of my time at UNH this summer I want to extend my gratitude to Andrew Kun and the Project 54 team for their support and guidance this summer. I would also like to thank Steve Hale and Brad Kinsley for all of the work they put into making this wonderful opportunity for teachers possible. Finally, I would like to thank the teachers who participated in the RETE program for not only being willing participants in my experiments, but for sharing their experiences with me as well as their passion for teaching.

I am very excited to head back into the classroom and not only share my research, but implement lessons I have created this summer! Below you will find my final poster of my research project as well as a short video explaining my project. I will be continuing to update the blog as I implement lessons in the classroom. Please continue to check out my blog throughout the school year!




Poster (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment